Bulk handling equipment systems is a field of engineering involved in the designing and making of equipment used in industrial activity, the processing of materials into end products. Examples of bulk Materials range from chemicals, minerals, gravel, clay, cement, and sand to food. This equipment is used for various purposes, such as storage, movement, and every other necessary step during production. The main activity a bulk material handling system does is that it moves and supplies bulk materials around during production, aiding the production process.
- We make designs of equipment, and we also work with plans you provide us with
- We provide you with drawings, including designs by other engineers and us.
- We can work independently or in conjunction with engineers of your choice.
- We carry out installations of the equipment.
- We provide you with an on-point manager that sees your project through and gives you feedback, and limits your time overseeing the work yourself.
- We evaluate your material in a state-of-the-art test facility with equipment to stimulate your system to show if it is feasible.
- We will help pinpoint problems your design has and provide solutions to these problems.
- We provide our equipment with easy to operate interfaces
- We make use of quality and durable materials to make your machine and ensures it’s met the code and requirement of your industry
- We provide our services to members of every sector involved in creating end products.